Clevedon School - Clevedon kids living and learning with PRIDE

Sign In

Sports events and information 

Clevedon School Sporting Event Guidelines

Please refer to our guidelines for sporting events that our school participates in. This document outlines the processes and procedures for participation and selection in these events. 

Sporting event guidelines

2017 - Term 1

School sports leaders

Hi! My name is Felix Maddison and I'm the male head sports monitor of Clevedon School of 2017. I like to describe myself as a kind but competitive person. I love to help out to everyone and make sure everyone is alright.  I have a strong passion for swimming and running. I have competed in Auckland Interschool Athletics, Cross country and swimming. I wanted to become head sports monitor as I have a strong passion towards sport and I believe that every child in our school should have the right to do any sport they want; whether it's hockey to skiing every sport is amazing.

Felix Maddison

Waterpolo

This term some of year 7 and 8 students are involved an Intermediate Tournament being held at The Manurewa Aquatic Centre. We wish these students good luck. Watch this space for details of their achievements.

Xavier Tohill

Scarlett Snelling

Tate Page

Noah Hays

Hannah Dunn

Mia Willis

Sarah Stewart

Maggie Frizzell

Kara McLeay

Drew Rixon

James Michaelides

Beachlands Kids Obstacle Duathlon 

The Beachlands Kids Obstacle Duathlon is an event that encourages students from all around Auckland to challenge themselves & enjoy the thrill of competing in a unique Obstacle Duathlon. We are celebrating the success of the winners, and also the successful participation of students of all abilities. The endurance event is professionally managed with the support of over 40 volunteer marshals working hard to provide all competitors with a safe and enjoyable event.

For more information please visit BSG Events 

NZ Football for Children

On Thursday 2 February, all Clevedon students participated in the Football for Children programme. The programme is centred around fun and enjoyment with an emphasis on motor skills development, agility and coordination. The students had a great time playing within the inflatable fields.

Counties Manukau Rugby Football Union - Rugby for Schools 

For the first half of term one, students in years 3-8 have been working Todd Petrie aka "T-Rex" on their rugby ABC's: Agility, Balance, and Coordination. These four weekly sessions have proved very popular and we are grateful to Todd and CMRFU for offering this initiative.

Community Swimming Lessons

Students in years 3-6 have been lucky to have the Community Swimming Lessons in the school this term. This program gives us three swimming instructors, in the pool, helping us learn from basic water safety through to improving our swimming technique in some of the different strokes.