We run 6 hour sessions from 8.45 to 2.45 and in school terms only for children aged 2-5
Living with Creativity
Artz on Show - Beauty and the Beast - Holiday Programme
The Flash Bang Science Club
Whitford Park Golf Club - Holiday Programme
Edventure School Holiday Camp
Clevedon Tennis with Matt Jones
- Hot Shots Tennis enrolments are now open for Term 4 - Enrol now!
- Holiday Programme from the 1st of October. Enquire now!
- Seeking interest for junior interclub players who are keen to play organised gameplay on Saturday or Sunday morning. Players need to be able to serve, rally & score and play within their age groups.
- Adult Tennis classes are also available.
- Clevedon Tennis Club Open day on Sunday 23rd of September from 10am. All families & new players welcome.
- For more information contact Matt on Email: coach.matthewjones@
gmail.com, Mobile: 022 081 9620, Web: www.mattjonestennis.co.nz
Strathallan Open Day
Pukekohe Raceway Kids Obstacle Duathlon
Wairoa Rangers Fathers Day Rugby Tournament
Morton Timber - Job Vacancy
ASB Home Loan School Promo
Uxbridge Arts and Culture
For your convenience UXBRIDGE is bringing some classes and workshops out to Beachlands.
Cake Decorating (daytime and evening option)
Children’s holiday workshops
Zumba for the older population group
Please click here for more information
Dutch School Auckland
Papakura Athletic & Harrier Club Inc
Young at Art children's winter holiday workshop
Young at Art children’s winter holiday workshops are now open for booking. We have painting, mixed media, watercolours and craft projects available. Also Term 3 Art Adventures classes in all mediums are now available along with a DYNAMIC DRAWING short course and our ARTY YARNS children’s book course with award winning Illustrator Raymond McGrath. For more information or to book please check out: www.youngatart.co.nz, email: firstname.lastname@example.org or ph. 021 161 6412
Helen O'Grady Drama Academy
Helen O’Grady Drama Academy has classes for students aged 5 to 17 years, in this area.
* We are aimed at developing ongoing confidence, self-esteem and skills in verbal communication.
* Our programme is exciting, motivational and great fun.
* All our teachers have specialist training in the Helen O’Grady Drama System.
* Enrolling now for Term 1; phone Debbie Napier on (09) 836 0233 for further details or see www.helenogrady.co.nz or click here for flyer
Karate classes offered after school at Clevedon School
Karate classes Mondays straight after school in the school hall. Starting 12th February. Classes are taught by an experienced instructor who is also a primary school teacher.
First class is free, so come along and give it a try. (Cost $130 for the term)
Benefits of learning karate: Co-ordination, Spatial Awareness, Balance, Memory, Confidence, Muscle Strength, Sequencing Body Awareness, Concentration, Fitness, Social Skill Development, Safety Awareness and Response.